Past Life Regression Hypnosis Training (One Weekend)
Add this valuable Hypnosis Skill to your portfolio:
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have reliably demonstrated an understanding of:
- The step by step process to facilitate a trance state to enabling the client to enter a past life.
- Interviewing clients before, during and after the past life regression.
- Learning processes to facilitate entrance and honouring a client’s unique method of entering a past life.
- Navigating through the past life in a non-leading manner.
- Skills to work with the unexpected during the past life trance session.
- Processing unresolved beliefs, emotions and unfinished business from the past life.
- Moving through multiple lives when they are spontaneously accessed.
- Processes of integration and completion.
Past-life memories are revealing gifts from the unconscious mind, pieces of puzzle offering us information relevant to our journey at this time in our life. Exploring our past lives offers the client the potential for profound healing and transformation.
This course will explore the hypnotherapeutic skills needed to navigate the unconscious past life memories of our clients. Past life regression is an active process with both therapist and client communicating within the realm of the unconscious mind, allowing the unconscious to reveal to the client past life memories from one or more lifetime. In this course, you learn the processes to facilitate past life memories and to be guided by the unconscious and what it wishes to be offered to the client. You will learn a step by step process as well as the skills to follow the unconscious when it deviates from the process. If you have been wanting to add this process to your practice, come and learn a valuable therapeutic tool and journey with your clients into the mystery of lives lived.
Dates: Saturday and Sunday, August 10th and 11th, 2019. 10 AM to 4 PM Pacific Time, Online (Zoom)
Course fee: CAD$325.00